Lead Technical Design Workshops and Requirements Definition and Creation of specification through to sign off. Create Technical Requirements in line with allocated budget and encourage simple implementation and support. Provide expert product and technical advice and support throughout delivery cycle, resolves issues/provides insight and direction in deliveries. Provide Close Support for clients and Experian Project Management throughout delivery lifecycle. Help in the Sales Process providing Demonstrations / Presentations. To be recognized as the ‘technical solution expert.
Technical Requirements Analysis and Design
• Add value to client’s business through demonstration of solution technical benefits and design recommendations to form solution requirements in line with Product/Business Consultant.
• Provide insight into technical design impacts to deliver, make recommendations for ease of deliver and support.
• Lead technical Design Workshops Definition and Creation through to sign off:
o Gather data and information in a structured and consistent manner to meet project objectives.
o Apply product capabilities/limitations to the solution architecture & design.
o Understanding the total cost of all the factors involved (i.e. design, interfacing, hosting options, platforms, standard/bespoke components) and ensure that proposals are structured to cover costs and include a margin.
o Understand and apply delivery parameters, constraints in the design process including commercial and time constraints.
o Create technical requirements (SAD, managed service,)
o Lead review process through to sign off.
• Engage global functions/business/product consultant appropriately.
• By request, support Sales Consultants/BDMs, providing technical presentations and Solution Expertise in developing prospects.
• Delivers sized, costed proposals taking into consideration client, market, risk factors and client requirements.
• Present and demonstrate to the client how Experian solutions can solve their business issues.
• Understand high level solution design requirements and produce associated sizing, costing estimates.
• Participate in the production of proposals and Bid Reviews.
Technical Delivery Support
• Actively engage Technical staff appropriately for staff development purposes in design and specification process.
• Assist with interpretation of technical design and ensure that configured solution reflects signed off design.
• Support all on-going technical development and integration activities in conjunction with Project Manager.
• Has design authority over the entire solution and works to ensure that the configured solution reflects the signed off design.
• Ensure the configured solution is delivered to a high quality and is fit for purpose.
• Recognizes deviation from scope and identifies these as revenue generation opportunities.
• Supervise implementation preparation, system performance and benchmarking, packaging and SIT/UAT support
• Responsible for ensuring that the client gets necessary support for technical integration activities.
• Produce and deliver meaningful content to capability teams through professional service communities.
Required key skills (functional / technical)
• Advanced knowledge of selected Experian DA solutions capabilities, design, functionality and benefits.
• Advanced knowledge and significant experience of the DA delivery lifecycle for applicable Experian DA solutions.
• Good knowledge of Experian project management methodology and tools.
• Good knowledge of systems, processes, applications and technology supporting applicable Experian DA solutions and how they support/impact solutions.
• Good knowledge on industry standard technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Web sphere, UNIX, Windows, C++, Java, SOA, Web services, J2EE, MQ, Scripting languages). TCP/IP Communications; XML and XSLT skills (SOAP interfaces and style sheet development.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation capabilities.
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to travel
• Fluent English speaking and writing.
• Good knowledge on industry standard technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Web sphere, UNIX, Windows, C++, Java, SOA, Web services, J2EE, MQ, Scripting languages).
• TCP/IP Communications; XML and XSLT skills (SOAP interfaces and style sheet development
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong (7 years) delivery or solutions experience gained from within Experian of IT companies for multiple industry sector.
• Experience of delivering numerous complex technical solutions across multiple industry verticals.
Preference will be given to EE candidates