Develop, maintain and support the company software.
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Perform coding to written technical specifications.
• Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
• Perform changes, maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• Diploma/Degree in IT related discipline
• 5+ years Software Development experience in C#, C+,SQL and .NET
• Knowledge of database architecture and design
• Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
• Ability to work well within a team