To train, motivate, performance manage and maintain a sales team that will exceed the budgeted business and sales targets.
• Manage human resources within established policies and procedures
• Manage and perform against a pre-determined sales budget/target ensuring agreed targets & objectives are met.
• Manage team KPIs.
• Increase revenue for the company and team members by maximising the opportunity to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers and sourcing strategic new business opportunities by means of sales leads and referrals.
• Ensure agreed service levels are adhered to and delivery to customers is exceeded through excellent service.
Ensure the relationships with new and existing customers achieve optimum levels of satisfaction.
• Ensure Experian’s processes and policies are adhered to in the management of relationships at all times.
• Ensure delivery of training to customers on company products where upselling, cross-selling, or new business acquisition has occurred.
• Maintain proactive knowledge of the industry, consistently assess the competitive landscape, and keep abreast of potential opportunities and trends, to assure competitive positioning within the industry.
• Proactively communicate customer activity to all relevant internal stakeholders to ensure effective management of revenues, issues and customer satisfaction levels.
• Ensure accurate and efficient administration of allocated financial tasks for customers in accordance with stipulated timelines including budgets, forecasts and actual.
• Contribute towards the implementation and development of a culture of knowledge sharing in order to ensure high levels of performance across business functions.
• Manage call efficiency, client consultations and productivity to established norms and standards.
• Ensure compliance with CRM and customer database policies and procedures.
• Build relationships with senior executives at clients that form part of your portfolio to assist sales people in advancing opportunities, negotiating deals and retaining customers.
• Managing team expenses to budget
Required critical behaviours
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Analytical thinking
• Creativity and Innovation
• Decision Maker and Critical Thinking
• Deliver Results
• Manage Multiple Priorities
• Problem Solving
Required key skills (functional / technical)
• Strong people management experience and a positive and motivational leadership style
• Presentation and training skills
• Credit and risk industry experience
• Presentations / Public Speaking
• Financial & Business acumen
• Bachelor degree or 4 year diploma and/or equivalent business management experience
• 5-10 years sales management experience
• Experience in a Multi-National beneficial
Preference will be given to EE candidates