The purpose of the role is to lead Design Workshops and Business Requirements Definition and Creation through to sign off. Create business and functional requirements. Provide expert product and delivery advice and support throughout delivery cycle, resolves issues/provides insight and direction in deliveries. Provide Close Support for clients and Experian Project Management throughout delivery lifecycle. Help in the Sales Process providing Product Demonstrations, Solution Based Presentations and additional Solution Expertise.
Business Requirements Analysis and Design
• Accountable for the overall solution design.
• Add value to clients’ business through Demonstration of solution business benefits and Design Recommendations to form solution requirements.
• Provide insight to solution design impacts to delivery, make recommendations for ease of delivery and support.
• Lead Design Workshops and Business Requirements Definition and Creation, through to sign off:
• Gather data and information in a structured and consistent manner to meet project objectives.
• Discuss product capabilities & limitations with the client and apply the outcome to the solution design.
• Understand and apply delivery parameters, constraints in the design process including commercial and time constraints.
• Create Business and Functional Requirements to EMEA standards.
• Engage Business Consultant appropriately in support of this.
• By request support Sales Consultants/BDMs, providing Product/Solution based presentations and Solution Expertise in developing prospects.
• Delivers sized and costed proposals taking into consideration client maturity, market conditions, risk factors, Schedules and delivery capability
• Present and demonstrate to the client how Experian solutions can solve their business issues.
• Participate in the production of content for proposals and Bid reviews.
• Provide ongoing support od solution design through all phases of the subsequent delivery. Assist with the interpretation of solution design and makes corrective decisions where needed.
• Has design authority over the entire solution and works to ensure that the configured solutions reflects the signed off design.
• Ensures the configured solution is delivered to a high quality and is fit for purpose.
• Recognizes deviation from scope and identifies these as revenue generation opportunities.
• Provide: deep insight into Delivery Lifecycle including pain points, task management, key priorities and known issues for products; support for deliveries through the lifecycle and manage knowledge transfer in doing so.
• Identify & understand areas of inefficiency, improvement opportunities and key challenges within the delivery Lifecycle, provide and own proposals for the resolution of those identified.
• Actively engage delivery staff appropriately for staff development purposes in design and specification process.
Required key skills (functional / technical)
• Advanced knowledge of; selected Experian Decision Analytics solutions capabilities, design, functionality and benefits; significant experience of the DA delivery lifecycle for applicable Experian DA solutions
• Good knowledge of Experian project management methodology and tools.
• Good knowledge of systems, processes, applications and technology supporting applicable Experian DA solutions and how they support/impact solutions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, strong presentation capabilities, advanced problem solving and analytical skills, fluency in spoken and written English.
• Ability to travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong (7years) delivery or solutions experience gained from within Experian the credit industry of similar.
• Routinely leads the delivery of multi-product or multi country solutions.
• Has experience of and delivered solutions to multiple industry sectors.