Trained to handle all customer queries which includes email and web related queries and complaints for specific products. Follows up with clients regarding queries. Monitors company administration procedures for the division, like enrollments of new members, in addition to any changes in service and products. Updating of Systems and correspondence. Reports to Call Centre Supervisor.To provide consumers with their personal credit reports.Logs, investigates and resolves consumer disputes related to consumers’ personal credit reports.
To ensure that consumers are provided with expert advice related to their credit reports and to ensure that consumers are provided with their credit reports within the agreed upon turnaround time, following the rules set out in the applicable policy and related procedure.To ensure that consumers are provided with expert advice about disputes and to ensure that disputes are logged, investigated and resolved according to the required turnaround time and according to the applicable policy and related procedure.
• A sample of 10 calls per employee will be rated against the standard results between 90% and 100% that ought to be achieved.
• Resolving or escalating where necessary all customer related issues or queries.
• Responding with prompt feedback to queries via email or telephone.
• Adhere to all company, division and interdepartmental policies and procedures as well as code of conduct in relevance to daily activities performed.
• To ensure that consumers are provided with their credit reports within the agreed upon turnaround time, following the rules set out in the applicable policy and related procedure.
• To ensure that consumer disputes are logged, investigated and resolved according to the required turnaround time and according to the applicable policy and related procedure
• Ensure that the dispute is logged in accordance with Annexure A and Consumer Care policy and procedure, and that all relevant SLA’s are adhered to as per regulations and company rules. This include but not limited to:
a) Acknowledgement sent
b) Correct category selected
c) Correct supporting documents saved
d) Clear and sufficient notes added to Omega
e) Correct and updated personal information added
• A sample amount of 100 disputes per month is rated against specific assessment criterions as per policy and procedure.
• Ensure that all disputes are investigated correctly as required by Annexure A and Consumer Care policy and procedures. This include but not limited to:
a) Dispute attended to next day
b) Dispute investigated every 4 days
c) Sufficient notes added to Omega before validating
d) All possible resources utilized to investigate the dispute
• A sample of 100 investigated disputes will be rated against specific assessment criterions, monthly.
• Ensure that all disputes are correctly closed in accordance with Annexure A and Consumer Care policy and procedures. This include but not limited to:
a) Ensure that data was correctly updated as per data supplier’s feedback
b) To add relevant notes to Omega
c) To communicate to the consumer the correct credible evidence
• A sample of 100 closure disputes will be rated against the specific assessment criterions monthly.
My Credit Check
• Ensure that all My Credit Check issues is assigned and supported within allocated timeframes, as set out by the Consumer Care policy and procedure. This includes but not limited to:
a) Adherence to the specific SLA’s for both assigning and support
b) Adhering to the procedure set out in the policy and procedure that stipulates how each support type need to be handled by the staff providing support to My Credit Check cases.
• A sample of 100 assigned and 100 supported My Credit Check cases will be rated against specific assessment criterions monthly.
The extent you exhibit the core values of Compuscan i.e. Customer Focus, Competitiveness, Innovation, Accountability & Empowerment, Openness & Honesty as well as Trust & Respect, in your everyday work tasks.
The core values will only be included to the main reporting twice a year when the performance discussions take place. The overall percentage will be converted to 80% and the core values out of 20% will then be included to the overall percentage.
Required Key Skills (functional/technical)
Initiative and Responsibility
Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
Good Computer Skills
Familiarity with Ticket logging/tracking system
Required qualifications and experience
Grade 12 NQF level 4
Customer Service Certificate
Contact Centre Experience
Customer Service Experience and track record.