About the Role:
The Business Information Researcher will conduct research and populate research reports within the business information department according to the requests received from our clients. Research content must be complete, valid and accurate and completed within the product service level, ensuring that the client receives a fully completed report as per product offering.
• Comprehensively conduct research per product type to establish the most up to date information on the requested company by means of a telephone interview, utilising external sources of information, obtaining trade references and adhering to the special instructions.
• Ensure engaged and effective client communication, by contacting clients in a timely manner to escalate difficulties and obtain guidance / alternative direction on delivery execution, to meet client needs.
• Ensure own knowledge kept current on different Research reports and the requirements thereof.
• Obtain relevant supporting documents such as financial statements to ensure comprehensive completion.
• Provide questionnaire to clients under relevant circumstances, party is reluctant to provide information via telephonic interview and manage timely return of questionnaire.
• To monitor and prioritise workflow in order to meet deadlines, and work on forward dated work when current work due is completed.
• To perform any administrative duties assigned to you.
• Capture relevant research information in a complete, valid and accurate manner. Prepare reports with high grammatical English written standard.
• Prepare reports within the required time frame.
• Manage workload to meet delivery targets set.
• Adhere to Research procedures, and contribute towards documenting procedures and standard work methods.
• Identify and escalate system and process obstacles to Team Leader.
Candidate Profile (Requirements)
Qualifications & Experience:
• NQF Level 4 –Matric (Grade 12) passed with Bachelors Degree exemption
• Subjects in Matric in Business Economics or Accounting & English HG will be beneficial
• 2 Years working experience in the financial sector
• Proficient in Microsoft Word
• Telephone Etiquette
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Ability to communicate in Afrikaans would be an advantage