This role will serve as a business intelligence, analytics & reporting specialist, responsible for integrating and analysing data from multiple sources. This role requires one to capture analytical and reporting requirements, perform source data analysis, develop the semantic layer and metadata, and create effective visualisation and data intelligence services – reports, dashboards, infographics and data models. In addition, this role will create and deliver end-user training and will provide support to the organisation and its clients. This role requires the capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and deploy in accordance to best practice BI methodologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/IT/Science preferred
• Specific experience using Tableau Server and Desktop v8.0 and above essential.
• Proficient with Microsoft SQL (T-SQL) – at least 3 years’ experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in BI, MIS, data warehousing and reporting
• 3-5 years’ experience in developing data models, frameworks and reports
• Experience in managing large volumes of data from different sources
• Experience in Power BI preferred.
• Experience in Business Analysis and Consulting preferred
• Exposure to financial or credit industry advantageous.
• Experience in Power BI advantageous
Key Performance Areas:
• Development delivery
• Service Excellence/Customer Service
• Problem Solving
• Planning and Organising