Columbus allows you to search an extensive network and obtain reliable contact information to successfully collect on debt. Also, providing highly effective search functionalities that enable you to efficiently search for missing debtors, obtain their contact information, and establish their whereabouts in the credit environment.
Developed in JAVA and HTML5, to radically change the way searches are done in the collections environment. Its data-centric approach means better traceability, faster response times, fewer clicks, and a more competitive product to help you minimise the risk of financial loss due to uncollected debts.
Some of our clients include:
- Credit providers with their own internal collections/trace departments
- Debt recovery agents who specialise in collections and trace
- Collections and trace agents
How does it work?
With multiple ways to search an entity or person, the Basic Search function provides clients with results that are categorised according to persons, telephone numbers, addresses, employment, properties, companies, property owner, bonds and auditors.
The information presented on the searched entity or person consists of the most recent data submitted to the credit bureau by industry players. Information is updated frequently to ensure that the data is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Access our comprehensive and up-to-date datasets
- Superior tracing techniques and efficient phonetic algorithms
- Utilise our extensive network of data connections
- Keep track of listed individuals and access new data when it becomes available
- Maintain an organised record of previous searches
- Access alternative contact details enabled by our data-centric approach
- Integrated credit enquiry to access a more comprehensive view of the consumer’s credit profile.
- Enhance your search success rate
- Trace with ease and accuracy
- Prevent financial loss due to missing debtors
- Find alternative details to contact debtors
- Remain on cue with debtors’ movements
- Monitor previous searches
Tracing debtors are an integral part of any business that deals with some form of credit. The effectiveness of the tracing methods is of utmost importance to ensure optimal return on the outstanding debt.
Ashley Pillay is the product owner for Columbus. With 10 years’ Bureau Services experience, and good success with the sales and implementation of Columbus, Ashley is the person to speak to if you’d like more information on this product. His focus is assisting with new product features and requests, compiling existing client success stories, and the internal communication of new releases. Contact Ashley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Great Columbus Success.
Since one of our client’s collections division started using Columbus in 2014, their collections division has grown from strength to strength. The number of users and enquiries has increased due to users favouring Columbus over the other trace tools to which they have access.
The support Compuscan provides to those using Columbus is a key differentiator between us and the competition. Clients have access to competitors’ trace tools but their first choice is Columbus, because our product outperforms the rest.
When a massive South African retailer trusts our powerful online trace solution, and the product is a trace agent’s preferred tool, we know we have a successful product that is able to solve the problems our clients have.